Board of Directors
- Lead Direction of SIG
- Recruit Leadership Team
- Schedule Meetings / Publish Meeting Minutes
- Coordinate and Assist Volunteers
The SIG Coordinator will function as the Chairperson for this group and as such is an important representative of the group as well as the OAUG. This role will lead the direction of the SIG, recruit the leadership team, schedule the SIG Board conference calls, produce an agenda for all the SIG Board conference calls, publish meeting minutes, coordinate and assist all the volunteers. The SIG Coordinator will also serve as the facilitator of the SIG meetings at Conferences or delegate this role to another member if the SIG Coordinator cannot attend.
Co-SIG Coordinator/Vice President
- Coordinate SIG meetings at COLLABORATE and OpenWorld Conferences
- Webinar Coordinator
- Paper Selection for COLLABORATE Conference
- Establish contact with community partners
Vice President Description
This role will be responsible for coordinating the eLearning program and as such will lead all programs related such as web casts, speakers for web casts, and communicate the eLearning programs to the SIG members. This role will also coordinate the Key note and guest speakers for the SIG meetings at Conferences, communicate presentation opportunities to the SIG members, and assist with paper selections for the Conferences.
- Provide Oracle release updates
- Participate in and help coordinate sponsored events
- Field community partner requests